Pure BadAss CoD Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules

2 posters

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post  PLDaniels92 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

There are some ground rules for the clan and for the forums. Please follow them and make life easier for everyone.

Forums:

1.) No flaming. If you have a beef with someone, keep it in private messages.
2.) No spamming. Friendly communication is awesome, but flooding the forums with meaningless posts just annoys everyone.
3.) No selling anything. If you want to try and use this forum to sell prestige or get others to give you Microsoft points you will be removed from the clan and banned from the forums. NO MERCY WILL BE ISSUED ON THIS RULE!
4.) Use common sense, if something seems like it should be wrong, it probably is.
5.) Rules are subject to change at any time with or without notice.

Call of Duty:

1.) No modding. Using mods will result in INSTANT REMOVAL FROM CLAN.
2.) Play legit. glitch and quick scope abusers will not be tolerated, nor will players who are not willing to help out their clan mates.
3.) Respect your fellow clan mates. If there is internal struggle within the clan, then we have nothing to be proud of. PBA stands together.
4.) COMMUNICATE! Clans are powerful when they talk and work strategy out. Even if the chat is unrelated to call of duty, friendly talking puts everyone in a good mood.
5.) Rules are subject to change at any time with or without notice.

Last edited by PLDaniels92 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

PLDaniels92
Admin

https://pbaforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Re: General Rules

Post  zjmayhem Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

It took me forever to find out how to comment or whatever on this. Forums, something I've never learned about. But Paul, spelling eror. "INSTAND" You mean "INSTANT" Just thought I'd tell you. Hate for people to think you're dumb. Razz
zjmayhem
zjmayhem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PLDaniels92 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 am

Fixed. Thanks for catching that. However, mistyping one word does not make someone dumb...

PLDaniels92
Admin

https://pbaforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zjmayhem Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 pm

PLDaniels92 wrote:Fixed. Thanks for catching that. However, mistyping one word does not make someone dumb...

Also "tollerated" is tolerated. There, there is more than won. Also mistyping? Sorry Paul, just too funny for me to pass up. haha
zjmayhem
zjmayhem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum